Fruity Loop 9
FL Studio, also known as FruityLoops, is a digital audio workstation (DAW) developed by Belgian company Image-Line Software. FL Studio was originally the creation of Didier Dambrin, who is now the lead programmer at Image-Line responsible for its core development.
FL Studio features a fully automatable workflow centered around a pattern-based music sequencer. The environment includes MIDI support and incorporates a number of features for the editing, mixing, recording, and mastering of audio.
Completed songs or clips may be exported to Microsoft WAV, MP3, and the OGG Vorbis format using various high-quality sampling interpolation algorithms. FL Studio saves work in a proprietary *.flp format, inadvertently sharing the same extension as a filetype created by Adobe Flash.
Minimum System Requirements
* 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
* (or) Intel Mac with Bootcamp (running XP or Vista)
* Windows 7, Vista, XP & 2000 (32 & 64 bit)
* 512MB ram
* 500MB free harddisk space
* Windows-compatible soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO drivers are required for audio recording (FL installer comes with genericAsio4All drivers)